u To insert lines or columns of blank cells
1. Select one or more cells to specify how many lines or columns you want to insert.
• Selection rules are the same as those for line and column deletion. See step 1 under
"To delete an entire line or column of cells" (page 9-4-19) for more information.
2. Press 4(INS) to display the INS submenu.
3. Use the INS submenu to perform the operation you want.
When you want to do this:
Insert the same number of rows as the currently selected rows,
above the selected rows.
Insert the same number of columns as the currently selected
columns, above the selected columns.
• To exit the INS submenu without inserting anything, press J instead of a function
• A Range ERROR occurs if a line or column insert operation causes the current cells
to exceed the range of A1:Z999.
k k k k k Clearing Cell Contents
Perform the following procedure when you want to clear the contents of specific cells.
u To clear cell contents
1. Select the cell(s) whose contents you want to clear.
2. Press 5(CLR).
• This will clear the contents of the currently selected cells.
Inputting and Editing Cell Data
Press this key: