3-3 Arithmetic Calculations Using Lists
You can perform arithmetic calculations using two lists or one list and a numeric value.
k Error Messages
• A calculation involving two lists performs the operation between corresponding cells.
Because of this, an error occurs if the two lists do not have the same number of values
(which means they have different "dimensions").
• An error occurs whenever an operation involving any two cells generates a mathematical
k Inputting a List into a Calculation
There are two methods you can use to input a list into a calculation.
u To input a specific list by name
1. Press K to display the first Operation Menu.
• This is the function key menu that appears in the RUN
2. Press 1(LIST) to display the List Data Manipulation Menu.
3. Press 1(List) to display the "List" command and input the number of the list you want
Arithmetic Calculations Using Lists
Calculation results are
stored in ListAns Memory.
MAT mode when you press K.