Your universal remote requires two (2) AAA
Alkaline batteries (not included).
To Install the Batteries
1. On the back of the remote, push down on the tab
and lift the cover off.
2. Match the (+) and (-) marks on the batteries to the
(+) and (-) marks inside the battery compartment,
then insert two (2) AAA Alkaline batteries. Be sure
to use fresh batteries.
3. Press the battery cover back into place.
NOTE: If your remote stops operating properly,
replace the batteries with new ones. The remote will
retain the codes you have programmed for up to 10
minutes after the batteries are removed.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or
rechargeable (Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, etc.) batteries.
• Always remove old, weak or worn-out batteries
promptly and recycle or dispose of them in
accordance with local and national regulations.
Your remote automatically turns off if the buttons are
depressed more than 8 seconds. This will save your
batteries should your remote get stuck in a place
where the buttons remain depressed (e.g., between
the sofa cushions).
You will have up to 10 minutes to change the
batteries in your remote without losing codes you
have programmed. However, do not press any
buttons until batteries are installed in the remote. If
buttons are pressed without batteries in the remote,
all codes will be lost.