Be sure to load them in portrait orientation with the printing side facing up.
Printing speed drops when printing postcards, replay postcards, or 4 on 1 postcards.
The envelopes that can be used with this printer are YOUGATA No. 4 and YOUGATA No. 2
with the following structures only. Load the envelopes with the address side (non-glued
side) facing up in the multi-purpose tray.
YOUGATA No. 4
(105 mm x 235 mm)
*You cannot use envelopes that have a flap on the short edge.
Do not use the following types of envelopes. Using inappropriate envelopes may result in
paper jams that are difﬁcult to clear or may result in damage to the printer.
- Envelopes with fasteners or snaps
- Envelopes with address windows
- Envelopes with adhesive on the surface
- Wrinkled or creased envelopes
- Poorly manufactured envelopes in which the glued parts are uneven
- Irregularly-shaped envelopes
: Feeding direction)
YOUGATA No. 2
(114 mm x 162 mm)