1: Checking the
Remote RM-ED002 (1)
Size AA batteries (R6 type) (2)
Coaxial cable (1)
2: Inserting batteries
into the remote
• Observe the correct polarity when inserting batteries.
• Dispose of batteries in an environmentally friendly way.
Certain regions may regulate disposal of the battery.
Please consult your local authority.
• Do not use different types of batteries together or mix old
and new batteries.
• Handle the remote with care. Do not drop or step on it, or
spill liquid of any kind onto it.
• Do not place the remote in a location near a heat source, or
in a place subject to direct sunlight, or in a damp room.