No colour on programmes
No colour or irregular colour
when viewing a signal from the
Y, PB/CB, PR/CR jacks of
No sound, but good picture
The desired channel cannot be
Some channels are blank
Digital channel is not displayed
The TV turns off automatically
(the TV enters standby mode)
The TV turns on automatically
Some input sources cannot be
The remote does not function
The lamp indicator
of the TV set is lit.
• Select "Reset" in the "Picture Adjustment" menu to return to the factory
settings (page 22).
• Check the connection of the Y, P
• Make sure that the Y, P
• Press 2 +/– or % (Mute).
• Check that "TV Speakers" is set to "on" in the "Features" menu (page 26).
• See the "Picture noise" causes/remedies on page 46.
• Switch between digital and analogue mode and select the desired digital/
• Scrambled/Subscription only channel. Subscribe to the Pay Per View
• Channel is used only for data (no picture or sound).
• Contact the broadcaster for transmission details.
• Check that the aerial is plugged directly into the TV (not through other
• Contact a local installer to find out if digital transmissions are provided in
• Upgrade to a higher gain aerial.
• Check if the "Timer" is activated (page 28).
• If no signal is received or no operation is performed in the TV mode for 10
minutes, the TV automatically switches to standby mode.
• Check if the "Timer" is activated (page 28)
• Select "AV Preset" in the "Set Up" menu and cancel "Skip" of the input
source (page 31).
• Replace the batteries.
• Turn the TV off. Turn the TV on again, if the lamp indicator is still lit then
replace the internal lamp. For details refer to page 39 to 41.
3 are firmly seated in their