GUIDELINES LAID DOWN BY FCC RULES FOR USE OF THE UNIT IN THE U.S.A. (not applicable to other areas).
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user
is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's
authority to operate the equipment.
Please note the following important information before using this product.
• Before using the optional AD-5 Adaptor to power the unit, be sure to check the AC Adaptor
for any damage first. Carefully check the power cord for breakage, cuts, exposed wire and
other serious damage. Never let children use an AC adaptor that is seriously damaged.
• Never attempt to recharge batteries.
• Do not use rechargeable batteries.
• Never mix old batteries with new ones.
• Use recommended batteries or equivalent types.
• Always make sure that positive (+) and negative (–) poles are facing correctly as indicated
near the battery compartment.
• Replace batteries as soon as possible after any sign they are getting weak.
• Do not short-circuit the battery terminals.
• The product is not intended for children under 3 years.
• Use only CASIO AD-5 adaptor.
• The AC adaptor is not a toy.
• Be sure to disconnect the AC adaptor before cleaning the product.
This mark applies in EU countries only.
CASIO Europe GmbH
Bornbarch 10, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany