Song bank Quick Reference
Press the RIGHT ON/OFF button to turn off the
right-hand melody part and try playing along on
• The display's graphic keyboard and fingering
indicators show you the melody notes to play.
Press the RIGHT ON/OFF button again to turn the
melody part back on.
• You can also turn the accompaniment part on and off
by pressing the LEFT ON/OFF button.
Press the STOP button to stop playback of the Song
Press the TONE button to exit the Song Bank Mode
and return to the tone and rhythm selection screen.
indicator turns off
• You can also perform the following operations during
play of a Song Bank tune.
• Pause: Press the PLAY/PAUSE button.
• Fast Forward: Press the FF (fast forward) button.
• Rewind: Press the REW (rewind) button.