1. Connect the battery charger to a power outlet. The
charging LED comes on.
charger to a power outlet with the voltage
and frequency specified on the rating plate.
2. Put the battery in the battery charger. When the
charging LED on the battery charger comes on, the
battery is connected correctly to the battery charger.
The error LED on the battery charger
and the temperature symbol on the bat-
1528 - 002 -
Only connect the battery
Temperature deviation, the battery is
too cold or too hot to charge.
3. The battery is fully charged when all LEDs on the LED
indicator on the battery are on.
4. Remove the battery from the battery charger.
TO FAST CHARGE THE BATTERY
1. Put the battery in the battery charger.
2. Push the fast charge button.
3. To stop the fast charge, push the fast charge button.
Use the battery charger in ambient
temperatures between 5°C (41°F) and
40°C (104°F). Let the battery become