INSTALLATION MANUAL---Installation of the outdoor unit
1. Remove the handle on the right side plate of outdoor unit.
2. Connect the power connection cord to the terminal board.
Wiring should fit that of indoor unit.
3. Fix the power connection cord with wire clamp.
4. Confirm if the wire has been fixed properly.
5. An efficient earth connection must be ensured.
6. Recover the handle.
CONNECTING THE PIPES
Screw the flare nuts to the outdoor unit coupling with
the same tightening procedures described for the indoor
To avoid leakage, pay attention to the following points:
1. Tighten the flare nuts using two wrenches. Pay atten-
tion not to damage the pipes.
2. If the tightening torque is not sufficient , there will
probably be some leakage. With excessive tightening
torque there will also be some leakage, as the flange
could be damaged.
3. The surest system consists in tightening the connecti-
on by using a fix wrench and a torque wrench:in this
case use the table on page 24.
Air and humidity left inside the refrigerant circuit can
cause compressor malfunction. After having connected
the indoor and outdoor units, bleed the air and humidity
from the refrigerant circuit by using a vacuum pump.
service port nut
wiring diagram on the
back of the cover