Refrigerant piping connection
The piping can be run in the 3 directions indicated by
numbers in the picture . When the piping is run in
direction 1or3, cut a notch along the groove on the side
of the indoor unit with a cutter.
Run the piping in the direction of the wall hole and bind
the copper pipes , the drain pipe and the power cables
together with the tape with the drain pipe at the bottom,
so that water can flow freely.
Do not remove the cap from the pipe until connecting
it, to avoid dampness or dirt from entering.
If the pipe is bent or pulled too often , it will become
stiff . Do not bend the pipe more than three times at
When extending the rolled pipe, straighten the pipe by
unwinding it gently as shown in the picture.
Connections to the indoor unit
1. Remove the indoor unit pipe cap (check that there is
no debris inside).
2. Insert the fare nut and create a flange at the extreme
end of the connection pipe.
3. Tighten the connections by using two wrenches
working in opposite directions
Indoor unit condensed water drainage
The indoor unit condensed water drainage is fundamen-
tal for the success of the installation.
1. Place the drain hose below the piping, taking care not
to create siphons.
2. The drain hose must slant downwards to aid drainage.
3. Do not bend the drain hose or leave it protruding or
twisted and do not put the end of it in water . If an
extension is connected to the drain hose , ensure that
it is lagged when it passes into the indoor unit.
4. If the piping is installed to the right, the pipes, power
cable and drain hose must be lagged and secured onto
the rear of the unit with a pipe connection.
1) Insert the pipe connection into the relative slot.
2) Press to join the pipe connection to the base.
Shape the connection pipe
Extending the rolled pipe