Using an external power source
AC power adaptor
, Open the jack cover and
connect the AC-L10A/L10B AC
power adaptor (supplied) to the
DC IN jack of your camera.
Connect the plug with the v mark facing
• Connect the AC power adaptor to an easily
accessible wall outlet (wall socket) close by. If
any trouble occurs while using the adaptor,
immediately shut off the power by
disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet
• Remove the battery pack when using an
external power source.
2 To wall outlet (wall socket)
, Connect the power cord (mains
lead) to the AC power adaptor
and then to a wall outlet (wall
• When you have finished using the AC power
adaptor, disconnect it from the DC IN jack of
• The set is not disconnected from the AC power
source (mains) as long as it is connected to the
wall outlet (wall socket), even if the unit itself
has been turned off.
• To use power from an automobile, use the Sony
Car Battery Adapter (not supplied).
• If you insert or remove the DC plug while you
are using the battery, the power may shut off.
Using your camera
You can use your camera in any country or
area with the supplied AC power adaptor
within 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. Use a
commercially available AC plug adaptor
[a], if necessary, depending on the design of
the wall outlet (wall socket) [b].
• Do not use an electronic transformer (travel
converter), as this may cause a malfunction.