The following messages may appear on the screen.
NO MEMORY STICK
MEMORY STICK ERROR
MEMORY STICK TYPE
MEMORY STICK LOCKED
NO MEMORY SPACE
CANNOT CREATE MORE
NO FILE IN THIS FOLDER
For "InfoLITHIUM" battery
IMAGE SIZE OVER
• Insert a "Memory Stick" (page 18).
• Turn the power off and on again (page 15).
• The inserted "Memory Stick" cannot be used in your camera (page 114).
• The "Memory Stick" is damaged, or the terminal section of the "Memory Stick" is dirty.
• Insert the "Memory Stick" correctly (page 18).
• You inserted a "Memory Stick" that cannot be used with this camera (page 114).
• Failed to format the "Memory Stick." Format the "Memory Stick" again (page 40).
• The write-protect switch on the "Memory Stick" is set to the LOCK position. Set it to the recording position
• The capacity of the "Memory Stick" is insufficient. You cannot record images. Delete unnecessary images (page 37).
• You have reached the maximum number of folders that can be created (page 64).
• The camera cannot record images in the selected folder. Select a different folder (page 65).
• No images have been recorded in this folder.
• You inserted a "Memory Stick" into your camera that was recorded using a camera without the folder creation
function (page 66).
• An error occurred while playing back the image.
• The image is protected against erasure.
• The battery is not the "InfoLITHIUM" type.
• A folder with the same number already exists in the "Memory Stick."
• You are playing back an image of a size that cannot be played back on your camera.
• You are playing back a file that was created on equipment other than this camera.