User’s Guide 5" Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor ® Models: MBP855CONNECT The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit 12 13 14 > Display (LCD screen) RIGHT button VIDEO ON/OFF button Normal Mode: Pan camera Right Press to turn the LCD screen Menu Mode: Move Right along ON/ OFF (Note: audio is maintained.) menu options TALK button Charging LED: Press and hold to speak to your baby...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level Indication (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Video also changes to Black/White) Talk Mode On Volume Level Indication (4 Levels) Panning Camera Left Panning Camera Right Tilting Camera Up Tilting Camera Down Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Sound Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, OFF)
Overview of Your Baby Unit (Camera) Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) POWER ON/OFF switch Camera Lens Temperature Sensor Infrared LEDs (x 8, for night vision) Micro-USB Power Socket Power LED (Blue when on) PAIR Button On when linked to Parent Unit Speaker Flashes when searching for Parent Star Grip or Tripod Mount...
5.3.1 Power ON and Connect the Camera ........23 5.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App......23 5.3.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™ device ..................23 5.3.4 Add the Camera to your account ..........24 ® ®...
5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App ......27 ® ® 5.4.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on iPhone /iPad ... 27 5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account..........28 Camera Functions: ................... 33 5.5.1 Connecting the Camera Unit to power ........33 5.5.2...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
CAMERA SET UP & USE: • Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their crib. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit on a suitable Tripod or Stargrip using the screw mount on the underside of the stand.
• Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION The Parent Unit includes a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, which is not a user-accessible item. If you think the battery needs replacing, please contact the helpline. Do not try to replace it yourself. Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an unapproved battery type.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the micro USB plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed Power Adapter (5V DC / 1500mA). 2.
Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT The Parent Unit is assembled with a built-in rechargeable battery pack (Lithium ion battery 2000mAh, to give up to 5 hours monitor operation), please charge it for 16 hours before initial use. The battery is not a user-accessible item. Please contact the helpline if you think it needs replacing.
When charging 1. If the Parent Unit is turned OFF with the adapter plugged in, a 2-pin plug logo will appear on-screen for about 5 seconds, and then a flashing battery logo will display for 15 seconds. The Blue LED at the top left will light up; indicating that the adapter is plugged in and charging is continuing.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting Up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's camera by using the pan and tilt function (the arrows on the right and left side of the Parent Unit) to move up, down, left, and right until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit NOTE...
Video ON/OFF Press VIDEO On/Off button to turn the LCD screen on or off, while still leaving the audio monitor on. Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top left of the LCD screen in °C or °F (see 4.7 “Temperature scale”...
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level. The icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume from level 0 - 8. (The default volume level setting is level 5, and level 0 is OFF Brightness 1.
4. If an alarm time is selected, the Parent Unit will beep for about 1 minute after every 6, 4 or 2 hour period, and the will flash. Press any button to stop the alarm. Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1.
Quick method to view cameras instead of entering into the menu bar. Directly press the O button to toggle between the available Camera options from . The selected option will appear in the upper right of the Parent Unit screen. 4.6.3 Delete a camera 1.
Temperature scale 1. Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select °C or °F. 4.
® 5. Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Minimum System Requirements Web Portal ® • Windows ® • Mac OS 10.7 • Chrome™ 24 ® • Internet Explorer ® • Safari • Java™ 7 ® • Firefox 18.0 ® ® • Adobe Flash Player 15.0 Android™...
Getting Started - Connecting Devices How does it work? Access your Wi-Fi Router MBP855CONNECT Camera locally. View your Camera from any Camera compatible device remotely. Hubble Service When a user tries to access the Camera, the Hubble server will authenticate the user’s identity before it grants access to the Camera.
Camera is ready for setup. 5.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 5.3.3...
5.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on the underside of the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. You will then hear a beep tone, followed by a voice prompt indicating that the Camera is ready for pairing.
® • Select your Wi-Fi Network, enter your password and then tap Connect. (Pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures A9, A10) •...
5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". ® ® • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your iPhone /iPad ® ® 5.4.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on iPhone /iPad ®...
5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i3) • Wait for a couple of minutes for the Camera Unit to initialise and when the Camera LED indicator starts to blink, press and hold the PAIR button on the underside of the camera, then tap Continue.
• The following will appear on the screen. Select the Camera ID detected on ® your iOS device and tap Connect. (Pictures i4, i5) • Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap Continue. (Pictures i6, i7) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
® • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi network (Picture i8) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i9) ® • elect your Wi-Fi network and tap Continue. (Picture i10) ® • nter your Wi-Fi password and tap Next. (Picture i11) Wi-Fi®...
® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera Unit to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures i12, i13) • If connection fails, tap Retry and repeat the steps starting from 5.4.4. • Tap View Live Camera to view the video captured by the Camera Unit. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will flash in blue.
Camera Functions: 5.5.1 Connecting the Camera Unit to power • Connect the power adapter to a suitable electrical outlet and insert the plug into the micro USB socket on the back of the Camera Unit. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in green.
Lullaby Tap to access the Melody menu and select one of the 5 pre-set melodies you wish to play on your Camera Unit. Temperature The temperature reading from the temperature Measure sensor at the back of the Camera Unit will display on the screen of your Android™...
Camera Setting You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Settings icon. • ap Details to review Camera Name, Cloud Subscription, Change Image, Timezone, Camera Model, Firmware Version and Delete All Events. • ap Notifications to set the sensitivity of Sound Detection, Motion Detection and to set Alerts for High temperature (Up to 33 C or 91...
Working with PC/Notebook • o to https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login Enter your User Name and Password, and then click Login if you have already created an account. If you have not created an account, click the "Create an Account" link at the bottom of the webpage. •...
6. . Disposal f the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
7. Cleaning Clean your Digital Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Digital Video Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals.
8. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the Units. Unplug both the Units' electrical power, then plug them back • Is the Unit switched on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button 0 on the Parent Unit for 3 seconds to switch it ON.
• lf the Baby Unit is too far away, it may be out of range. Move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit. • Make sure that the Baby and Parent Units are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/mobile telephone. Move the Baby Unit or Parent Unit 5 feet away from other electrical equipment.
® Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "Email registered with us.
Viewing When I am in "remote When you are accessing your Camera Camera mode", the video stops via a network different from your after 5 minutes. How home network (over the internet) your do I view for longer? video times out after 5 minutes. You can click on the Camera again from the Android™/iOS application to start streaming again.
General What is the A flashing LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow flashing: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, for Buffalo ® from the same Wi-Fi brand routers there is an option called network, I still find my Wireless Isolation. Please disable this Camera is shown as option.
App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play Store on iOS devices? your Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device:...
Features How many users can If you are accessing in Local Mode, access the Camera at two users are supported, after two one time? users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
To order a replacement battery pack for parent Unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
10. Technical Specifications BABY UNIT 2402 MHz to 2477 MHz Frequency Color CMOS 1M Pixels Image sensor Operating Temperature 0 C - 45 IR LED 8 pcs BQ12G-0501500-U (Becky) or Power Adapter MLF-A250501500CU (MLF) Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 400mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1500mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply.
PARENT UNIT Frequency 2402 MHz to 2477 MHz Display 5" diagonal TFT LCD Display Colors 16.7M color LCD Operating Temperature 0 C - 45 Brightness Control 8 steps Volume Control 8 steps + Off BQ06A-0501000-U (Becky) Power Adapter Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.