Accessing the Blower Motor and Condensate Pump
1. Disconnect power to the outdoor unit.
2. Remove the louver assembly.
3. Disconnect the main power wire to the indoor unit.
4. Unplug the condensate pump and float switch from wiring
5. Unplug fan motor from wiring harness.
6. Remove the float switch, piping temperature sensor, fan
motor, and wired controller (if present) control board wire
connections . Disconnect plug to the coil sensor.
7. Remove screws holding the control box.
8. Remove screws holding the air inlet cover.
9. Drain the condensate water from the pan by removing
10. Remove the screws holding on the condensate pan
LARGE CASSETTE TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
Removing Fan Motor
1. Remove holding nut from fan blade.
2. Fan blade will slide off motor shaft.
3. Remove Phillips head screw holding cover plate over motor
4. Remove 3 nuts that hold fan motor in place.
5. Fan motor will come loose.
Removing Condensate Pump
1. Remove screws holding condensate pump and float switch
2. Disconnect condensate hose from condensate pump.
3. Remove assembly.