When this is enabled, the following functions will automatically resumes after a power loss:
• ON/OFF State, Mode of Operation, Fan Speed, Temperature Setpoint, Louver Swing settings.
• If there was a timer set or the system was in Sleep mode, they will be canceled upon restart.
• Auto Restart is Enabled by Default
• Enable: Press the Sleep button 10 times within 5 seconds. You will hear 4 beeps as confirmation.
• Disable: Press the Sleep button 10 times within 5 seconds. You will hear 2 beeps as confirmation.
This will force the unit to run a Defrost Cycle.
• Set the unit to HEAT, 30°C and High fan speed. Press the Sleep button 6 times within 5 seconds.
• You will hear 3 beeps as a confirmation.
Indoor Temperature Display (Highwall Only)
This function will allow you to set the display to show either the Ambient temperature or the setpoint:
• Press the Light button 10 times within 5 seconds.
Enable Enhanced Defrost via YR-HG Controller:
1. Set to HEAT mode
2. Set to 30C/86F
3. Set High fan speed
4. Press "Temperature +" button 10 times within 5 seconds
5. Unit will beep 7 times to confirm
Disable Enhance Defrost:
• 6. Repeat steps 1-5. Unit will beep 5 times to confirm
TROUBLESHOOTING & REFERENCES