Removing the Filter Cover & Filter
1. Slide the side latches up to unlock the cover and pull
forward about an inch then lift up.
2. The filter is very flexible and can be grabbed at any location
Front Cover Removal
1. Remove the 4 screws that are at the corners of the air
intake opening. Gently open the horizontal louver. Lift up
the top edge of the front cover and then pull forward.
Control Box Removal
1. Remove the screw from the right side of the box cover.
2. Lift up the panel that contains the diagnostic port, wifi
module and ambient sensor. And remove the box cover.
3. Unplug the three connectors for the fan motor, upper
4. Remove the ground screw.
5. Remove the mounting screw for the box.
6. The box can now be removed.
1. Follow the instructions for removing the control box.
2. Remove the cover screw from the bottom of the box, then
CONSOLE TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
louver and bottom damper.