Indoor Fan Motor Voltage Check
If The Indoor Fan Motor Does Not Run:
1. Remove the front cover and access the circuit board fan motor
2. Reset power and turn the remote control fan command to Fan
1. If the motor doesn't run, check for 310VDC between Pins 1
and 3. If it is not present, the indoor board is bad. If voltage
is present, continue on.
2. Check the voltage between Pins 3 and 4. The voltage
should be +15VDC. If it is not present, the board is bad. If
voltage is present, continue on.
3. Check for voltage between Pins 3 and 6. If no DC voltage is
present, the board is bad. If voltage is present, change the
Replacing the Blower Motor
1. Disconnect the power.
2. With the indoor unit cover removed, remove the two
screws on the left plastic evaporator coil bracket.
3. Remove the cover from the electrical box on the right side
of the indoor unit.
4. Remove the two screws that hold the electrical box in
5. Lift and swing the electrical box out of the way.
WALL MOUNT TECHNICAL OVERVIEW