Accessing Components/Removing Cover
1. To access components for service, first disconnect power
to the outdoor unit. This will de-energize the indoor unit.
2. Lift the front cover by prying on the two indented finger
holds at each end of the indoor unit.
3. Remove the three Phillips head screws located near the
bottom of the indoor unit. These screws are located
directly below the bottom of the air filter.
4. Remove the filters.
5. Manually open the louver.
6. Open the 3 caps that cover the screws located behind the
7. Remove the three screws located behind the caps.
8. Remove the two screws that hold the digital display to the
9. Release the air temperature sensor from the clip that
10. Pull upward on the top of the indoor unit cover to free
WALL MOUNT TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
bottom of the louver. These caps flip up.
front cover. The display can hang free.
it from the four retaining clips. The cover will pivot
downward. The cover should now pull away from the