Beaming AlphaWord Plus files between devices
Beaming AlphaWord Plus files
If you have two or more devices that have AlphaWord Plus installed
on them, you can use a keyboard shortcut to quickly beam files.
To beam AlphaWord Plus files between AlphaSmart devices:
1. On the sending device, start AlphaWord Plus and go to the file
you want to send.
2. On the receiving device, start AlphaWord Plus and go to the
workspace that will receive the data.
3. Place the devices within three feet of each other and align their
4. On the sending device, press
5. On the receiving device, press
6. If the workspace was empty, do nothing. If the workspace
contained text, select whether to overwrite the text or append the
new data to it.
Beaming from an AlphaSmart device
to a Palm OS device
You can beam AlphaWord or AlphaWord Plus files to Palm OS
devices, such as Dana or Dana Wireless by AlphaSmart, or typical
hand-held models. You can beam to AlphaWord on Dana or Dana
Wireless, or you can beam AlphaWord files to the Memo Pad
Beamer User's Guide