Beaming from one AlphaSmart device to another
To beam an AlphaWord or AlphaWord Plus file between
1. Make sure you know which AlphaWord or AlphaWord Plus file
contains the data you want to send.
2. Turn on both AlphaSmart devices by pressing
3. On both devices, press
4. On both devices, use the arrow keys to scroll and select Beamer
from the list, then press
Select a Beaming function:
5. On the device from which you want to beam, select Send. Files
that contain data appear in a list.
Select the file you want to send:
- File 1 (274 bytes)
- File 2 (992 bytes)
6. Select the file you want to send by doing one of the following:
Using the arrow keys, scroll the list of files to select the one
you want, then press
Press the appropriate
on the device.
File 6 (1433 bytes)
to view the SmartApplets menu.
. The Beamer screen appears.
key along the top of the keyboard
Beamer User's Guide