4. Bend spring clips back into place to secure the charcoal filter
to the metal filter.
5. Replace metal grease filter. See "Metal Grease Filter" in this
Replacing the Incandescent Bulb
Turn off the range hood and allow the bulb to cool. To avoid
damage or decreasing the life of the new bulb, do not touch bulb
with bare fingers. Replace bulb, using tissue or wearing cotton
gloves to handle bulb.
If new bulbs do not operate, make sure the bulbs are inserted
correctly before calling service.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Use the T10 Torx
adapter with a Phillips screwdriver to
remove screw from lens cover.
3. Remove lens cover and set lens cover and the screw aside.
A. Lens covers
4. Remove bulb and replace with a new 120 volt, 40 watt
maximum E-12 bulb.
5. Replace lens cover and reinstall screw.
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 for the other bulb.
7. Reconnect power.