IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read through all the instructions
before starting to use the appliance. Keep
this manual in a safe place for future
These instructions are also available on our
website. Please visit www.hot-europe.com.
• This appliance must only be operated
as instructed in this user manual.
• This appliance can be used by children
aged from 8 years and above and
persons with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have
been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards
involved. Children shall not play with
the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
• Do not touch the rotating fan blades
with any part of the body. This can
cause personal injury and damage.
• Clean the appliance regularly by
following the "Cleaning Instructions".
• This appliance is only designed for
• Unwind the power cord completely.
Failure to do so could cause
overheating and possible fire hazard.
• Do not tug at the power cord to
disconnect the plug. Do not touch the
power cord with wet hands. Do not
remove the power plug from the power
socket while the product is in use.
• Do not use accessories, spare parts
or components not expected and / or
provided by the manufacturer.
• Always switch the appliance off and
disconnect the power plug from the
power socket when the appliance is not
in use or during transport.
• Do not use this appliance if it is
damaged or shows any signs of possible
damage or if it is not functioning
properly. Disconnect the power plug
from the power socket.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its
service agent or similarly qualified
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Never touch the unit with wet hands.
(See page 1)
2. L shaped bolt
3. Metal fan pole
4. Thumb screw
5. Twist and lock height adjustment
6. Control panel
7. Power cord
8. Motor assembly
9. Oscillating control knob
10. Rear grille locking nut
11. Rear grille
13. Fan blade
14. Blade locking nut
15. Front grille
16. Remote control
I. ON/OFF power button
II. Speed control button
III. Timer button
IV. ON/OFF power button
V. Speed control button
VI. Timer button
(See page 2)
A. BASE ASSEMBLY
• Remove the L shaped bolt (2) and washer from the
bottom of the Metal fan pole (3) (Fig. 1).
• Extend the Metal fan pole (3) to its full length, place
the pole into the Base (1) (Fig. 2).
• Align the Metal fan pole (3) in the Base (1) using tabs
as a guide.
• Gently place Base (1) on its side. (Fig. 3).