To make it easier to load or unload the laundry
the door can be reversed.
This operation must be carried out by
Operate as follows:
- Remove the door by unscrewing the two screws
(1) fastening the hinge to the cabinet (Fig. A).
- Remove the safety catch (2) and the plug (3) by
bending the two fastening tags (Fig. A).
- Refit the safety catch (2) and plug (3) on the
door by reversing their positions (Fig. B).
- Remove the plastic plate (4) by unscrewing the
two fastening screws (Fig. A).
- Refit the plastic plate (4) on the opposite side
- Refit the door by screwing in the two screws (1)
which fasten the door to the cabinet (Fig. B).
This machine is designed to operate on a 220-
230 V, single-phase, 50 Hz supply.
Check that your domestic electrical installation
can take the maximum load required (2.2 kW),
also taking into account any other appliances in
Connect the machine to an earthed socket, in
accordance with current wiring regulations.
The manufacturer declines any
responsibility for damage or injury
through failure to comply with the
above safety precaution.
A special stacking kit is available through your
dealer, to enable the mounting of the dryer on
top of your washing machine.