OPERATING PROCEDURES & MAINTENANCE
UNPACKING YOUR ICE MAKER
1. Remove the exterior and interior packaging. Check that ice basket and ice scoop is included.
If any parts are missing, please contact our customer service.
2. Clean the interior with lukewarm water and a soft cloth. Take out the ice basket and clean it
3. Find a location for your ice maker that is protected from direct sunlight and other sources of
heat (i.e.: stove, furnace, radiator). Place the ice maker on a level surface. Maker sure that
there is at least 6 inches of space between the back and sides of your ice maker and the wall.
4. Allow one hour for the refrigerant fluid to settle before plugging ice maker in.
5. The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is accessible.
CONNECTING YOUR ICE MAKER
* Improper use of the grounded plug can result in the risk of electrical shock. If the
power cord is damaged please call our customer service.
1. This unit should be properly grounded for your safety. The power cord of this appliance is
equipped with a three-prong plug which mates with standard three prong wall outlets to
minimize the possibility of electric shock.
2. Plug your appliance into an exclusive, properly installed, grounded wall outlet. Do not under
any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord. Any
questions concerning power and/or grounding should be directed toward a certified
3. This appliance requires a standard 110-120volt, 60Hz electrical outlet with three-prong
CLEANING AND MAINTAINING YOUR ICE MAKER
Before using your ice maker, it is strongly recommended to clean it thoroughly.
1. Take out the ice basket.
2. Clean the interior with diluted detergent, warm water and a soft cloth.
3. Then use the water to rinse the inside parts, and drain out the water from the draining port by
unplugging the drain cap on the back.
4. The outside of the ice maker should be cleaned regularly with a mild detergent solution and
5. Dry the interior and exterior with a soft cloth.
6. When the machine is not in use for a long time, open the water drain cap to drain water
completely out from the water reservoir.
After using your ice maker for a long time, we also suggest you should clean
Especially to the water separator pipe and the wate filters, you must clean them