• Discard the water in the main unit and the water
supply tank when the steaming is aborted. (Refer to
this page, steps 4 and 5)
• If the appliance will not be used every day, discard the
water in the main unit and the water supply tank and
dry them thoroughly.
• Do not tilt, shake, or transport the device during the
steam or within 10 minutes after steaming is
Doing so may cause burns.
Remove the plug from the
• Do not wash or soak the appliance in water.
Cleaning inside the main unit
• Clean once a month.
To prevent and eliminate water stains, follow the
procedure below to clean the appliance.
(Perform the cleaning 10 minutes after steam operation
is terminated or completed to cool down.)
Fill the water supply tank with water up to
"满水位"(FULL) and close the water supply
Attach the water supply
tank to the main unit.
Shake the appliance
horizontally 3 to 4 times.
• Shake the appliance gently
without tilting it.
Remove the water supply tank from the
Discard the water from the water outlet
while pushing the inclination switch on the
bottom of the main unit.
• Return the appliance to a flat position and repeat
the step above 2 to 3 times.
Repeat the steps 2 to 5 above 3 times.
Wipe off the water on the main unit and the
water supply tank.