the egg bin
The egg bin has two pieces -the
the bin. Use the egg bin to hold one, two, or
three dozen eggs.
To hold one dozen eggs:
Place a dozen eggs (in or out of carton) in
the bin and cover with the lid.
To hold two dozen eggs:
Place two dozen eggs loose in the bin and
cover with the lid.
To hold three dozen eggs:
Place two dozen eggs loose in the bin.
Invert the lid and place it on the bin. Put a
dozen eggs, in their carton, on top of the lid.
To remove the crisper:
1. Slide the crisper straight out to the stop.
Pull out to the
lift thn front,
2. Lift the front slightly.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Hold cover firmly with both hands and lift
front of cover off supports.
2. Lifl cover out by pulling up and out.
To replace the cover:
Fit back of cover into notch supports on
walls of refrigerator.
Lift the cover
2. Lower front into place.