The tall-bottle retainer fits onto any door bin
in your refrigerator. The retainer helps to
in place when opening and
closing the refrigerator door.
To remove tall-bottle
1. Grasp center of retainer.
2. Pull up and off of bin.
To replace tall-bottle
1. Position retainer above desired door bin.
2. Gently push retainer down onto bin.
3. Make sure both side notches sit firmly
Adjust shelves to match the way you use
your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong
enough to hold bottles, milk, and other
heavy food items.
To remove the shelves:
1. Remove items from the shelf.
2. Tilt shelf up at front.
3. Lift shelf up at back.
4. Pull shelf straight out.
To replace the shelves:
1. Guide the rear shelf hooks into the slots
in the shelf supports on the back liner
2. Tilt front of shelf up until hooks drop into
3. Lower front of shelf to a level position.