Using Your Refrigerator
The Exterior Moisture Control on the Control Con-
sole operates electric heaters around the door
openings. These heaters help keep moisture from
forming on the outside of the refrigerator.
1. Use the OFF setting when humidity is low.
2. Use the ON setting if moisture forms on the
outside of the refrigerator.
Shelves can be adjusted to match the way you use
your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong enough
to hold bottles, milk and other heavy food items.
1. Remove items from shelf.
2. Slide shelf out with an even, constant pull to
Be careful when
handling glass items.
3. Lift front and slide the rest of the way out.
To move shelf guides
to new position:
1. Lift front of guide. Pull guide forward off rear
support. Repeat for other guide.
2. To replace guide, push guide onto rear support.
Push front of guide down onto support.
1. Guide rear of shelf into shelf guide.
2. Slide shelf into place.
the door bins
1. Lift up bin.
2. Pull bin straight out.
1. Slide bin in above desired button,
2. Push down until it stops.
NOTE: Large bins are designed to fit in top portion
of refrigerator door only.