1. It is important that your freezer be kept clean to prevent undesireable odor.
Spilled food should be wiped up immediately, since it may acidify and stain
plastic surfaces if allowed to settle
2.Before cleaning, unplug the power cord from the outlet and take out all the food
Wash interior and all compartments use mixing liquid
with composition 1 table spoon of sodium bicarbonate
and 0,5 litre warm water. Rinse and dry. Water squirt
gun is not allowed.
Use a lukewarm solution of mild soap or detergent to
clean the durable finish of your freezer. Wipe with a
clean damp cloth and then dry..
Avoid using detergen or soap to clean the interior to
prevent undesireable odor. Thinner, gasoline and
boiled water are not allowed since they can damage
the plastic parts. Never use metalic scouring pads,
brushes, coarse abrasive cleaners, strong alkaline
solution, flamable or toxic cleaning liquids on any
3. After cleaning, do not place the unit and all compartments to direct sunlight or heat
4. We suggest to polish the cutter side of the unit with soft wax
regularly, especially when placing on garage or any place
that could be much dew happen.
5. Wipe up excess moisture with a sponge or cloth to prevent
water or liquid getting into any electrical part and causing
an electric shock.
6. Magnetic gasket shall to be cleaned, especially on bottom side
to prevent mushrooms on your gasket.
7. Leave it dry before use.
8. For products with a stainless steel exterior, use a clean sponge or soft cloth and a mild
Detergent in warm water. Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners. Dry thoroughly with
a Soft cloth. Do not use appliance wax, bleach, or other products containing chlorine
on stainless steel.
9. Clean regularly surfaces that can come in contact with food and accessible drainage