Refrigerated foods and other food items can be stored on top of the vegetable box.
Opening the door for long periods can cause a significant increase of the temperature in
the compartments of the appliance.
If the refrigerating appliance is left empty for long periods, switch off, defrost, clean, dry,
and leave the door open to prevent mould developing within the appliance.
Store raw meat and fish in suitable containers in the freezer, so that it is not in contact
with or drip onto other food.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL & DEFROSTING
1. TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Freezer temperature will change according to stored food quantity, how recent you
open the unit door and room temperature.
There will be " , MIN, MID, MAX" mark on temperature controller knob to
enhance you to chose the requirement temperature.
"MIN" position :
"MID" position :
"MAX" position :
- You should do defrosting regularly, in order to keep the unit works efficiently.
f you want to do defrosting, just turn the knob to
will run out to tray drip. It is better to do total defrosting regularly one a month by
unplug power cord from the power outlet.
- For faster defrosting, place 1 or 2 pan with warm water on the unit.
- Always wrap the food when defrosting otherwise straightway consume the food.
- Setting knob temperature control to original position after defrosting finish.
1. Please read this guide thoroughly before operating this unit.
2. This freezer is just for domestic used otherwise it will avoid warranty.
3. Any improper operation or damage, just take out the plug and call the service.
4. Always unplug power cord when defrosting, cleaning and fixing the unit.
5. If you move the freezer, remove or securely fasten down all loose items inside
the freezer. To avoid damaging the height adjusting screws, turn them all the way
into the base.
6. Close the unit door completely to get best cooling result
highest frozen temperature, warmest area.
best temperature for keeping the food on Fridge "F" area.
lowest frozen temperature, coldest.
position so defrost water