We would like to thank you for using Freezer Non CFC LG. This new freezer is manufactured with
great care and using the latest technology and we believe that you will be fully satisfied with its
performance and reliability. Before operating your set, please read this booklet carefully. Inside
you will find many helpful hints on how to use and maintain your freezer properly that will ensure
trouble free use of the freezer for many years to come.
(Half Frozen Food
PLACING AND LEVELING
1. Place your freezer in a location that suits your working
2. Avoid placing unit in a narrow recess or near any heat
sources, direct sunlight or moisture.
3. Air must circulate properly around your appliance to
ensure efficient operation. Allow at least a clearance
of 10 cm distance from the wall at the rear and 30 cm
distance between the upper wall of the product.
4. To avoid any vibration, the unit must be leveled side to side.
The front should be slightly higher than than the rear to
aid in door closing. Leveling screws can be turned easily
by tipping the cabinet slightly and adjustment can be made with
your finger to raise or lower the cabinet.
5. The appliance should be so positioned that the supply plug is
accessible for quick disconnection when accident happens.
Temperature Control Dial
(Located On The Back Plate)