WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION MAJOR APPLIANCE WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter "Whirlpool") will pay for FSP
and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool.
5. Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
7. Pickup and delivery. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. WHIRLPOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of the Use & Care Guide. After checking "Troubleshooting," additio nal help
can be found by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling Whirlpool. In the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301. In Canada,
If you need to order replacement parts, we recommend that you
only use FSP
factory specified parts. These parts will fit right
and work right because they are made with the same precision
used to build every new WHIRLPOOL
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ITEMS WHIRLPOOL WILL NOT PAY FOR
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
To locate FSP replacement parts in your area:
Call the Customer Interaction Center at 1-800-253-1301, or your
nearest designated service center.
For information on how to contact Whirlpool Corporation, please
see front page of this document