For Your Air
Proper care of your air conditioner
helps ensure longer life of the unit and lower operating
costs. Follow these instructions
carefully. Call your authorized servicing dealer for an
panel and air filter
Unplug power cord from outlet
before cleaning air conditioner.
Use only nonflammable cleaners.
Failure to follow these instructions
can result in death, explosion, fire,
or electrical shock.
Set System Control to OFF and discon-
nect power cord from outlet.
2. Remove the front panel from the unit for
cleaning. Press down at the top of the
front panel to release it from the top of
3. Pull the top of the front panel toward you.
4. Lift front panel up and away from the
bottom spring clips.
5. Remove filter from back of front panel
by removing the elastic band that holds
it in place.
6. Clean the filter using a vacuum cleaner.
If filter is very dirty, wash it in warm
water and mild detergent. Air dry filter
before replacing it.
use a hot air dryer on the air filter.
continued on next page