Backup Battery Power
When the backup clock battery power drops below a certain level, the
Indicator will flash on the LED. When you see this indicator, you should change the
battery as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
To fit a battery, unscrew the screw that holds the battery compartment to the rear of
Insert a 3V button cell battery (CR2032) (not included). Make sure to match the
(+) and ( – ) ends of the battery with the (+) and ( – ) ends indicated in the battery
Handling the Batteries
• Improper or incorrect use of batteries may cause corrosion or battery leakage, which
could cause personal injury or damage to property.
• Install the battery correctly by following the polarity (+ and –) indications in the battery
• Use only the types of the batteries which are indicated in this manual.
• Do not dispose of the used batteries as domestic waste. Dispose of them in accordance
with local regulations.
• Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight or sources of excessive heat.
This battery is only for clock operation and alarm memory during power interruption.
You cannot listen to the radio with only battery power.