CARE AND MAINTENANCE 1
• To maintain optimum performance of this air purifier, please clean the
product including the filter periodically.
• Be sure to stop operation and unplug the product before any maintenance
or replacing accessories.
How to clean hard to remove dirt
TRUE HEPA FILTER
Gently remove dust from the back panel, using a
vacuum cleaner attachment or similar tool.
Be careful not to apply too much force to the pre-filter.
1. Add a small amount of dish detergent to water
and soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Rinse off the dish detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the filter in a well-ventilated area.
Gently remove dust from the True HEPA filter with a vacuum
cleaner attachment or similar tool.
• Do not WASH in water and DRY in the sunlight.
• Perform maintenance only on the side with the tag.
Do not clean the opposite side; otherwise, the filter will be
The filter is fragile, be careful not to apply too much force.
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth.
For stubborn stains or dirt, use a soft cloth dampened with warm water.
• Do not use volatile fluids.
Benzine, paint thinner, polishing powder, etc. , may damage the surface.
• Do not use detergents.
Detergent ingredients may damage the main unit.
Whenever dust accumulates, when odor
emanates from the air outlet, or once a month.
Once a month