When you first connect the unit to the mains socket, the unit will be in
• Press POWER to switch on the radio.
• Press POWER again to switch the radio off and the unit to Standby
• Disconnect the mains adapter from the mains socket if you want to
switch the unit off completely.
Switch on the radio, turn MODE repeatedly to switch between DAB and FM
Adjusting the Volume
Turn the VOLUME +/– dial to increase/decrease the volume.
Automatically Setting the Clock
The clock will be updated automatically if you can receive DAB/FM signal
in your location. In order to synchronise to the current local time, you must
leave it on the DAB/FM station for a period of time.
Setting the Time and Date
1. Switch on the radio, press MENU to
display the menu.
2. Turn the TUNE dial to select
<Time>, then press SELECT to
3. Turn the TUNE dial to select the