• Read all the instructions carefully
before using the unit and keep them
for future reference.
• Retain the manual. If you pass the
unit onto a third party make sure to
include this manual.
• Check that the voltage marked on
the rating label matches your mains
• Please inspect the unit for damage
• Do not continue to operate the unit if
you are in any doubt about it working
normally, or if it is damaged in any
way - switch off, unplug from the
mains socket and consult your dealer.
Location of Unit
• The unit must be placed on a flat
stable surface and not subjected to
• Do not place the unit on sloped or
unstable surfaces as the unit may fall
off or tip over.
• The mains socket must be located
near the unit and should be easily
• This unit is designed for indoor use
• Avoid extreme degrees of
temperature, either hot or cold. Place
the unit well away from heat sources
such as radiators or gas / electric fires.
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and
other sources of heat.
• Attention should be drawn to the use
of apparatus in moderate climates.
• Never place any type of candle or
naked flame on the top of or near
• To reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock or product damage, do not
expose this unit to rain, moisture,
dripping or splashing. No objects
filled with liquids, such as vases,
should be placed on the unit. Do not
operate the unit with wet hands, near
water or other liquid.
• If you spill any liquid into the unit, it
can cause serious damage. Switch
it off at the mains immediately.
Withdraw the mains plug and consult
• To prevent the risk of electric shock or
fire hazard due to overheating, ensure
that curtains and other materials do
not obstruct the ventilation vents.
• A minimum distance of 5cm around
the unit should be maintained to
allow for sufficient ventilation.
• Do not install or place this unit in
a bookcase, built-in cabinet or in
another confined space. Ensure the
unit is well ventilated.
• Always disconnect the unit from
the mains supply before connecting
/ disconnecting other devices or
moving the unit.
• Unplug the unit from the mains
socket during a lightning storm.