3. Remove both old batteries and replace them with two new ones.
• Make sure that the positive (+) and negative (-) ends are facing correctly.
4. Replace the holder.
5. Turn on power.
• The Home Time screen always appears whenever you turn power on for the first time after replacing
6. Check the Home Time setting and make changes if necessary.
Before replacing the back-up battery, note the following precautions:
• Do not remove the back-up battery from the CSF Unit while main batteries are removed.
• Be sure to replace the back-up battery at least once every five years. Otherwise, you run the risk of
losing data stored in memory.
1. Press OFF to switch power OFF.
2. Remove the screws that hold the back-up battery compartment cover in place, and remove the cover.
3. Insert a thin, pointed object into (A) and remove the old battery.
1. Press ON to switch power ON.
2. Press the RESET button with a thin, pointed object.
The next step deletes all data stored in the CSF Unit's memory. Make sure that you really want to delete
the data before you continue!
— 7 —