This unit has been engineered and manufactured to ensure your personal safety, however improper
use may result in potential electrical shock or fire hazards. In order to allow the proper operation of all
safeguards incorporated in this display, observe the following basic rules for its installation, use, and
Use only the power cord supplied with the unit. In case you use another power cord, make sure that it is
certified by the applicable national standards if not being provided by the supplier. If the power cable is
faulty in any way, please contact the manufacturer or the nearest authorized repair service provider for a
The appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device.
Please make sure the device is installed near the wall outlet to which it is connected and that the outlet is
Operate the display only from a power source indicated in the specifications of this manual or listed on the
display. If you are not sure what type of power supply you have in your home, consult with your dealer.
Overloaded AC outlets and extension cords are dangerous. So are frayed power cords and broken plugs.
They may result in a shock or fire hazard. Call your service technician for replacement.
As long as this unit is connected to the AC wall outlet, it is not disconnected from the AC power source even
if the unit is turned off.
Do not Open the Display:
There are no user serviceable components inside.
There are Dangerous High Voltages inside, even when the power is OFF.
Contact your dealer if the display is not operating properly.
To Avoid Personal Injury :
Do not place the display on a sloping shelf unless properly secured.
Use only a stand recommended by the manufacturer.
Do not drop an object on or apply impact to the product. Do not throw any toys or objects on the
It can cause injury to human, problem to product and damage the display.
To Prevent Fire or Hazards:
Always turn the display OFF if you leave the room for more than a short period of time. Never leave
the display ON when leaving the house.
Keep children from dropping or pushing objects into the display's cabinet openings. Some internal
parts carry hazardous voltages.
Do not add accessories that have not been designed for this display.
When the display is to be left unattended for an extended period of time, unplug it from the wall outlet.
In the presence of thunder and lightning, never touch the power cord and signal cable because it can
be very dangerous. It can cause electric shock.
ASSEMBLING AND PREPARING