DVD-RAM RECORDING CARTRIDGE
When recording a DVD-RAM, you must use a "recording" cartridge.
There are two types of cartridges:
• Cartridge is reversible (side A & B).
• Disc cannot be removed from cartridge.
• Cartridges are available with single-sided* or double-sided discs.
• Cartridge is not reversible (side A only).
• Disc in cartridge can be removed and replaced.
* Your SD-W1101 comes with a Type 1 single-sided cartridge.
Place cartridge inside of DVD-RAM tray with label facing front of drive.
If using a single-sided DVD-RAM, make sure that side A is facing up.
Technical support can be obtained by calling 949/455-0407.
Drivers are available on BBS at 949/837-8864 or on our web site at
FCC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device,
pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio
or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Re-orient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment has been certified to comply with the limits for a class B computing device, pursuant
to FCC Rules. In order to maintain compliance with FCC regulations, shielded cables must be used
with this equipment.
Operation with non-approved equipment or unshielded cables is likely to
result in interference to radio and TV reception. The user is cautioned that changes and modifications
made to the equipment without the approval of the manufacturer could void the user's authority to
operate this equipment.
This appliance contains a laser system and is classified as a "CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT." To use this
model properly, read this Owner's Manual carefully and keep this manual for future reference. In case of
any trouble with this model, please contact your nearest "Authorized Repair Center." To prevent direct
exposure to the laser beam, do not try to open the enclosure.