Air Conditioning Control System (Touch Screen Controller)
This device uses a lithium battery. Follow all local regulations when disposing of it.
• Do not install in the following locations:
Locations where combustible gas may leak
Locations with high humidity or water
Locations in direct sunlight and locations subject to high temperatures
Locations within 1 m from televisions or radios
Outdoors, under awnings, or other locations exposed to rain and dew
Locations exposed to outside air containing corrosive gases or salinity
Locations with frequent vibrations
• Do not operate the touch panel with mechanical pencils or other pointed objects.
• In installation work, use wiring with the correct ampacity.
Failure to do so may result in excessive heat or fire.
• Use specified cables and connect them securely, and do not subject connecting
terminals to external force.
Doing so may result in broken cables, excessive heat or fire.
• Always install a circuit breaker on the primary side of the power supply.
• Clean the touch panel by wiping with an eyeglasses cleaner or other soft cloth.
To remove oil-based ink, wipe with a cloth that has been moistened with a neutral
detergent and then wrung out, and finish by wiping with a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use commercial OA cleaners, cleansers, or other liquid cleaners containing
• When attaching to a metal lath, wire lath or wooden structure with metal boards,
attach it to the control panel, etc. without attaching it to the wall.