Replacing an HMI device
Overview of HMI devices
Differences in design and operating concept after replacement of HMI devices
This section describes the differences and additional functions of the Comfort HMI devices in
relation to enclosure, display, interfaces and data input.
● Mounting in vertical format
● Enclosure material
● All Comfort HMI devices feature a TFT widescreen display with the following properties:
Migration Guide Comfort Panels
Getting Started, 03/2011, A5E03478626-01
The Comfort HMI devices with touch screen are suitable for vertical mounting.
– 4" versions with plastic enclosure
– 7" , 9" and 12" versions with enclosure front made of die-cast aluminum
– Extended viewing angle
– 16 million colors
– Higher resolution than predecessor device
The KTP400 Comfort has the same resolution as the TP 177B 4".