Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Philips! To fully
benefit from the support that Philips offers, register your product at
Read this user manual carefully before you use the
appliance and save it for future reference.
- Keep the charger and/or sanitiser away from
water. Do not place or store it over or near
water contained in a bathtub, washbasin, sink etc.
Do not immerse the charger and/or sanitiser in
water or any other liquid. After cleaning, make
sure the charger and/or sanitiser is completely
dry before you connect it to the mains.
- The mains cord cannot be replaced. If the mains
cord is damaged, discard the charger and/or sanitiser.
- Always have the charger and/or sanitiser replaced
with one of the original type in order to avoid a
- Do not use the charger and/or sanitiser outdoors
or near heated surfaces.
- If the appliance is damaged in any way (brush
head, toothbrush handle, charger and/or sanitiser),
stop using it. This appliance contains no user-
serviceable parts. If the appliance is damaged,