While using electrical appliances, in order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
and / or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the
• Read all instructions carefully, even if you are familiar with the appliance.
• To protect against the risk of electric shock, DO NOT IMMERSE the appliance,
cord set or plug in water or other liquids.
• To clean, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children. Do not
allow children or any person unfamiliar with these instructions use this appliance.
Never leave an appliance unattended when in use.
• Switch off and remove the plug from the power outlet when not in use, before
assembling or disassembling parts, cleaning or carrying out any maintenance of
the appliance. Never pull the cord while unplugging out from power outlet.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the complete
appliance to your nearest authorized service facility for examination, electrical
repair, mechanical repair or adjustment to avoid any hazard.
• The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by this
appliance manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or personal injury.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table, counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Avoid touching hot surfaces, use handles and knobs.
• Do not operate or place any part of this appliance on or near any hot surfaces
(such as gas or electric burner or in a heated oven).
• Do not abuse the cord. Never carry the appliance by the cord or yank it to
disconnect it from the outlet; instead, grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
• When using an extension cord with your appliance, make sure the extension cord
is correctly wired, and rated for its use.
• This product is intended for household use only.
• Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself; instead, take it to your Black &
Decker-owned or Authorized Service Centre for repair.
• Care should be taken when handling slicing discs & blade, especially when
removing them from the holders and during cleaning.
• Keep children and animals away from the appliance and cord set.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS