When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be fol-
lowed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury, including the following:
• Read all instructions.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock, do
not immerse cord, plug or base unit in water or
• Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
• Unplug from the outlet when not in use, before
putting on or taking off parts and before
• Avoid contact with moving parts.
• Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any
manner. Contact the consumer service number
listed in this manual.
• The use of accessories or attachments not
recommended or sold by the manufacturer
may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of the table or
• Always make sure juicer cover is clamped
securely in place before motor is turned on. Do
not unfasten clamps while juicer is in operation.
• Be sure to turn switch to OFF (0) position after
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
This product is for household use only.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric
shock, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet,
reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
Warning: This appliance is equipped with a tamper-resistant screw to prevent removal of the outer
cover. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not attempt to remove the outer cover. There
are no user-serviceable parts inside. Repair should be done only by authorized service personnel. For
service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, please call our Customer Service Line at
1-800-231-9786 (US and Canada).
1. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in or
tripping over a longer cord.
2. Longer detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care is
exercised in their use.
3. If a long detachable power-supply cord or extension cord is used:
a) The marked electrical rating of the power cord or extension cord should be at least as great as the
electrical rating of the appliance.
b) The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it
can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
Note: If the power cord is damaged, please contact the warranty department listed in these instructions.
Please Read and Save this Use and Care Book.
each use of your juicer. Make sure the motor
stops completely before disassembling.
• Do not put your fingers or other objects into
juicer opening while it is in operation. If food
becomes lodged in opening, use food pusher
or other piece of fruit or vegetable to push it
down. When this method is not possible, turn
the motor off and disassemble juicer to remove
the remaining food.
• Do not use this appliance if the cutter/strainer
• Do not operate the juice extractor without pulp
container in place.
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.