How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
Remove any labels, stickers or tags attached to the body or soleplate of the iron.
Note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. Do not use water processed through
a home softening system.
Important: For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 2 minutes before
beginning to iron.
TO FILL THE WATER TANK
Important: Make sure the iron is unplugged.
1. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water
into opening until the water reaches the MAX level mark
on the water tank (A). Do not overfill.
2. Plug in the iron.
Tip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an
inside seam or hem) before ironing.
FOR STEAM IRONING
1. Turn the fabric-select dial to appropriate setting (B). Read
garment's label to help you determine fabric type.
2. When finished ironing, turn the fabric-select dial to the
"0" setting and unplug the iron.
FOR DRY IRONING
Turn the fabric-select dial to the appropriate setting for your fabric. Read
garment's label to help you determine fabric type. You may want to empty the
water (see "Emptying Water Tank After Ironing - Optional") or select DRY using
the Dry/Steam selector button.
EMPTYING WATER TANK AFTER IRONING (OPTIONAL)
1. Turn the fabric-select dial to "0" Unplug the iron and
let it cool.
2. Empty the water by holding the iron over a sink with the
tip pointing down. Water will empty out of water-fill
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
CLEANING OUTSIDE SURFACES
1. Make sure iron is unplugged and has cooled completely. Wipe the soleplate
and outer surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water and add mild
household detergent. Never use abrasives, heavy-duty cleansers, vinegar or
scouring pads that may scratch or discolor the iron.
2. After cleaning, steam iron over an old cloth to remove any residue from the
STORING YOUR IRON
1. Unplug the iron and allow it to cool.
2. Check that the selector is set to min.
3. Store vertically on its heel rest to prevent water leaking from the soleplate.