• The temperature-ready light glows until it reaches the appropriate temperature.
• The light cycle glows on and off during ironing.
3. When finished ironing, unplug the iron and place it on its heel rest.
4. Move the dry/steam selector to
10-MINUTE UTO SHUTOFF
For your peace of mind, the iron will turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
• The iron beeps and the auto shutoff light starts blinking to let you
know that the iron has stopped heating (F).
s soon as you pick up the iron, it starts heating again.
SURGE OF STE M
1. With the water tank filled to the M X mark, turn the fabric-select dial to at least setting
4 and wait for the temperature-ready light to go off.
2. To remove tough wrinkles, pump the
blast of steam.
VERTIC L STE M
1. Hang the garment to be steamed on a clothes hanger. (Curtains
or drapes can be steamed once they are hung.)
2. Move the selector to
3. Hold the iron close to, but not touching, the fabric.
4. Pull the fabric tight with your free hand and pump the
as you move the iron over the fabric (G).
You can use spray at any setting. Check that the water tank is filled with
1. Press the
2. If spray is weak, pump the button a few times.
EMPTYING W TER T NK FTER IRONING (OPTION L)
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool.
2. Open the water-fill cover.
3. To release the water, hold the iron over a sink with the tip pointing
down and to one side. Water will empty out of the water-fill
button at 5-second intervals for a concentrated
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
CLE NING OUTSIDE SURF CES
1. Make sure iron is unplugged and has cooled completely. Wipe the soleplate and outer
surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water and mild household detergent. Never
use abrasives, heavy-duty cleansers, vinegar or scouring pads that may scratch or
discolor the iron.
fter cleaning, steam iron over an old cloth to remove any residue from the
To keep the steam vents free of any buildup, follow these instructions about once a month.
1. Fill the water tank below the M X line.
2. Plug in the iron.
3. Turn the fabric-select dial to 6 and place iron on its heel rest. llow it to heat until the
temperature-ready light goes out and comes on again.
4. Unplug the iron and hold over a sink with the soleplate facing down.
5. Move the dry/steam selector to
steam will come out of the steam vents (K). Continue to hold the
selector in the
you feel all mineral deposits have been flushed. If necessary, rock
iron side to side and front to back.
6. When finished, release the selector, stand the iron on its heel rest and plug it in.
Heat for about 2 minutes to dry out any remaining water.
STORING YOUR IRON
1. Unplug the iron and allow it to cool.
2. Check that the selector is set to
3. Store vertically on its heel rest to prevent water leaking from the soleplate.
. Be careful, as hot water and
position until all the water has emptied, or until