Before calling for service, please review the Troubleshooting chart below, since the problem may not be a
Odors and smoke are not removed.
The DUST AND ODOR SIGN
illuminates green even when the air is
The DUST AND ODOR SIGN illumi-
nates orange or red even when the air
A clicking or ticking sound is heard
from the unit.
The discharged air has an odor.
The unit does not operate properly
when cigarette smoke is in the air.
The DUST AND ODOR SIGN is
The DUST AND ODOR SIGN lights
change color frequently.
Catch lamp is turned off.
UV LIGHT lamp is turned off.
UV LIGHT lamp is flashing.
REMEDY (not a malfunction)
• Replace the filters if they appear to be heavily soiled.
• The air could be impure at the time the unit was plugged in.
Unplug the unit, wait one minute, and plug the unit in again.
• Sensor operation is affected if the dust and odor sensor
openings are dirty or clogged. Gently clean the dust and odor
sensor openings. (Ref. E-13).
• Clicking or ticking sounds may be audible when the unit is
• Check to see if the filters are heavily soiled.
• Clean or replace the filters.
• Plasmacluster Air Purifiers emit small traces of ozone which
may produce an odor.
• Is the unit installed in a location that is difficult for the sensor to
detect cigarette smoke?
• Is the dust sensor opening blocked or clogged?
(In this case, clean the opening.) (Ref. E-13)
• Check to see if the Lights OFF Mode selected.
for 3 seconds to light On.
• Check to see if the SLEEP mode is selected.
The DUST AND ODOR / PLASMACLUSTER SIGN are turned
off automatically after the SLEEP mode is selected.
• The DUST AND ODOR SIGN lights automatically change colors
as impurities are detected by the dust and odor sensor.
Please check whether the following 2 lamps are on.
1) UV LIGHT lamp lights in blue.
2) GLUE SHEET lamp lights in blue.
When UV LIGHT lamp is off or GLUE SHEET lamp is flashing,
CATCH lamp does not turn on.
This lamp is the indicator of the UV Light at the back. If Catch
Panel comes off or is not properly set, UV light is automatically
turned off by Magnet Sensor. Please confirm whether catch panel
is properly attached.
UV Light has failed. Please call the service center authorized by