OPERATIONAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Turn radio off when charging battery.
• This equipment is not suitable for outdoor use. Use only in dry
• Connect equipment only to an appropriately fused and wired
supply of the correct voltage (as specified on the product).
• Disconnect from line voltage by removing mains plug.
• The socket outlet to which this equipment is connected should
be close by and easily accessible.
• In equipment using fuses, replacements must comply with the
type and rating specified in the equipment instructions.
• Maximum ambient temperature around the power supply
equipment must not exceed 40°C (104°F).
• Output power from the power supply unit must not exceed the
ratings stated on the product label located on the bottom of the
• Make sure the cord is located where it will not be stepped on,
tripped over, or subjected to water, damage, or stress.
MOTOROLA AUTHORIZED BATTERIES
The batteries listed in Table 1 are approved for use with the
chargers listed in Table 2.
Table 1 Motorola Authorized Batteries
NiMH/Ultra-High-Capacity, Factory Mutual
NiCd/High-Capacity, Factory Mutual
AA Lithium Ion